Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween from Mali

No real post this time, just some pictures. We celebrated Halloween in Kita this Saturday, we had a big party with people from other regions coming in to celebrate. Good times! Here is my family in Kita, all dressed up:


I was a millet stalk. You kind of have to use your imagination, like last year when I dressed up as a salmon. Here I am standing in the millet stalks outside our house, I fit right in.


I have found that I have some really annoying neighbors, they try to get in my house sometimes. At least this one is cute:


And, just to prove that Ecuador isn't the only place in the world with beautiful frogs, this guy was hanging out in my nyegen the other night:


I am headed back to site in a couple of hours, I'll post more closer to Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment